Cosmetic surgery lahore pakistan, Dr. Farrukh Aslam is a Lahore city Plastic Surgeon doing variety of cosmetic surgery specialist in Breast Augmentation, Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, Gynecomastia, Breast lift and Breast Reduction.
Cosmetic Surgery Lahore Pakistan:
Tummy Tuck and Weight Reduction Surgery
Eyelid surgery (Blephroplasty)
Botox, Fillers & Microdermabrasion
Mole & Scar Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Lahore Pakistan:
Hand Surgery (Tendons, Nerves, soft tissue, fractures)
Microvascular Surgery & Replantation of Hand & Digits
Lower Limb Reconstruction
Cleft Lip and Palate Surgery
Head and Neck Surgery
Skin Cancer Surgery
Brachial Plexus Injury
The goal of cosmetic surgery is to improve a person’s appearance and, thus, self-esteem by changing the way she or he looks. Cosmetic surgery can be performed on any part of the face and body.
- Have realistic expectations about what can be accomplished.
- Understand the medical risks, physical effects during healing, how the surgery will affect them personally and professionally, what lifestyle changes may accompany the recovery period, and the expenses involved.
- Have discussed their goals for surgery with their surgeon and resolved any questions.
- Have diabetes or other chronic medical conditions under control.
- Have no history of smoking or commit to abstain from smoking (including secondhand smoke) and nicotine products, including chewing tobacco and nicotine patches, gums or lozenges for six weeks before and after surgery.
- Have had a stable weight for six months to one year.
Reasons to stop smoking if considering cosmetic surgery
- Nicotine, carbon monoxide and other toxins decrease blood flow to the skin.
- Smoking affects wound healing and worsens scarring.
- Smoking increases the risk of post-anesthesia complications (pneumonia, blood clots, hypertension).
41-B, Kayaban-e-Firdousi, Johar Town, Lahore.
For Consultation: 03009671600, 03018444358